Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Yahoo! Pingbox Chat Feature

I've just added Yahoo's new Pingbox widget to my blog. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about Yahoo's web analytics while reading my blog site, feel free to use Pingbox to send me a question. As long as I'm online and not in a meeting, on the phone, working on a project, or supporting a client in need, I'll send you a quick message back.

It works just like any other instant messaging service that you have used. The only difference is that Pingbox will keep you anonymous.

Thanks again for your blog support!

Matt Lillig


2 comments:

johnsmith said...

The Americans who have signed our petition (at a rate of about 200 per day) feel that this level of waste cannot be justified by the service it provides, and that more sustainable business practices are not beyond the ingenuity of American business.

-------------------------

kesha

Intenet Marketing

Matt Lillig said...

Wow, SPAM posted in my Comments section. It's a sad...sad day. Has Web 2.0 come to this???

Thanks for the strong comment "John Smith"!!

Matt